- VAT, corporate income tax, personal income tax
- International taxation and tax structuring optimisation
- Transfer pricing
- Tax inspections
Lubomír Moučka cooperates with Stuchlíková & Partners as a tax advisor. Lubomír started his tax career in 1996. He spent most of his professional life with KPMG where he provided tax consulting and transfer pricing advisory services mainly to financial institutions, foreign-owned manufacturing and trading companies and to private Czech groups.
Lubomír graduated from the MBA programme at Rochester Institute of Technology in New York. He also received a master’s degree in automated technological systems at Czech Technical University.
In addition to his native Czech, Lubomír speaks fluent English.
Lubomír is a member of the international tax section of the Czech Chamber of Tax Advisors.
Lubomír specialises in the following areas:
- Czech tax law: tax consulting in VAT, corporate income tax, personal income tax,
- International tax law: international taxation, tax structuring optimisation, harmonization of VAT in EU,
- Transfer pricing: definition of optimal business models, transfer pricing documentation, advance pricing agreements (APA),
- Tax administration: dealing with tax administrators during tax inspections, preparation of appeals and process management.
As a part of his professional practice, Lubomír has contributed to a number of transactions and consulting projects, especially relating to mergers and acquisitions, holding structures, tax due diligence, VAT compliance and transfer pricing risk management.