- CNB licences. Financial law
- ICT Law. E-commerce Law
- Intellectual Property Law. Copyright Law
- Corporate law and M&A
Zuzana Stuchlíková is an attorney and partner at Stuchlíková & Partners.
Prior to establishing Stuchlíková & Partners, Zuzana worked for eight years at the international law firm Linklaters and an important Czech law firm Dvořák Hager & Partners.
Zuzana studied law at the Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague and econometrics at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics at Charles University in Prague. She also completed an internship at the European Commission in Luxembourg.
In addition to her native Czech, Zuzana speaks fluent English.
Zuzana is a member of the Czech Bar Association and the International Business Forum. Zuzana is also a mentor in the Vodafone Odyssey programme, which focuses on supporting female leaders in Czech business.
As a part of her practice, Zuzana has taken part in a number of important transactions relating to M&A, capital markets, and financing:
- Advice to a reputable rubber industry group in the sale of one of their plants to foreign investors,
- Negotiating syndicated loans worth billions of Czech crowns according to LMA standards for the largest Czech companies in the mining industry, the energy sector, logistics, and machine industry,
- Preparing the primary issue of shares and several bond issues on the Czech market and on foreign markets.
In IT law, e-commerce, and intellectual property rights, Zuzana has been involved in the following:
- Representing Czech and foreign investors during the acquisition of e-shops and discount sites,
- Preparing sales and joint-venture agreements for cash-back web sites,
- Providing comprehensive legal advice to IT companies and e-commerce and online marketing companies,
- Advising important art and cultural institutions.
In addition, Zuzana actively advises in commercial, corporate, and tax law.