GDPR a year after: news and lessons learned
We would like to cordially invite you to our workshop GDPR a year after: news and lessons learned.
Did you know that:
- Only 59% of organisations meet all or most of the GDPR requirements (according to a Cisco Systems study)?
- The EU supervisory authorities have imposed significant sanctions of more than CZK 1 billion for non-compliance with the GDPR?
- A new law on personal data protection has finally been adopted?
- The Office for Personal Data Protection and the European Data Protection Board have issued a number of new opinions?
The workshop will focus on the following issues:
- Practical experience: what are the most common mistakes in practice and how to avoid them?
- The rights of data subjects and their application.
- The new legislation, the opinions of the authorities, and judicial practice.
- How to proceed in the case of an inspection by the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Any other related topics and issues that we would be happy to include in the workshop programme based on your requirements.
You will be trained by the experienced lawyers of Stuchlíková & Partners who have been dealing with the GDPR for a long time, have already carried out dozens of GDPR audits and implementation work, and regularly train on the GDPR.
6 June 2019 from 10 am to 5 pm|
The workshop will be followed by an informal gathering and networking.
|Place:||The offices of Stuchlíková & Partners, Spálená 29, Prague 1|
|Price:||CZK 2,490 / EUR 100 plus VAT per person
The price includes refreshments during the workshop, lunch, and an invitation to an evening drink.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Stuchlíková & Partners team