Business Breakfast: Legal protection of the look of a web page / GUI, taxes for software developers and online payment solutionsApr 8, 2016
The law firm of Stuchlíková & Partners cordially invites you for a business breakfast regarding Legal protection of the look of a web page / GUI, taxes for software developers and online payment solutions.
When: Thursday 28 April 2016, 9.30 – 12.30 Where: Law firm Stuchlíková & Partners, Panská 890/7, Kaunický palác, Praha 1
How to protect the look of a web page / graphic user interface
Zuzana Stuchlíková, attorney-at-law, Stuchlíková & Partners Law Firm
- What are the possibilities of protecting the look of web page / GUI?
- What do you do if someone has copied your web page / application / software?
What every software developer should know about taxes
Lubomír Moučka, tax consultant, Stuchlíková & Partners Law Firm
- Do you buy software or data from abroad? Beware of the withholding tax, which can be levied by the tax office.
- Do you sell software or applications to foreign customers, in particular through the App Store and Google Store? Do you book and tax it correctly?
- The most common errors in booking and taxation of software development.
- Tightening of rules for tax optimization and profit shifting.
Online Payment Solutions
Radoslav Tomašiak, CEO B-Payment s.r.o.
- Payment terminal or online payment solutions at discounted prices?
- Looking for ways to save time and money by comparing the various offers?
- Do you want a contract without commitment and independent of the bank?
- B-Payment offers online payment solutions (online card payments, payment gateways) tailored for smartphones and tablets and POS payment terminals with access to a cash register system or a mobile payment terminal.
A Q&A session and discussion will follow each presentation.
The business breakfast fee is CZK 190. Although this invitation is for one person only, please do not hesitate to contact us if more people are interested.
Since the capacity of this event is limited, please R.S.V.P by 21 April 2016 at the latest to email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to contact my colleague Karina Kotubejová if you have questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +420 774 940 394.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you.