Taxes and Tax Law
Stuchlíková & Partners’s services would not be complete without taking into account tax and accounting issues. Before commencing any kind of business, we always recommend tax planning and tax optimisation. This is why our team includes experienced tax and accounting advisors, and we consult with these advisors during the entire process of providing legal advice.
Together with our tax and accounting advisors, we prepare an optimal tax solution for any contemplated business venture or transaction. We identify the precise areas of tax optimisation and implement for you the optimal tax solutions.
As a part of our tax advice and tax and customs law, we provide the following services:
- Tax planning and tax optimisation, including international taxation
- Finding optimal tax structures, including offshore and onshore companies
- Tax due diligence and assessing tax risks during mergers and acquisitions
- Assessing tax impacts during restructuring and acquisitions
- Setting transfer prices for group entities, setting beneficial business models, and identifying any tax savings
- Advice relating to corporate income tax, personal income tax, VAT, road tax, real estate tax
- Representation in tax disputes and tax proceedings before financial authorities and other state tax administrators
As a part of our tax advice, we can provide related services for accounting, wages, audits, expert opinions, or financial advice.