Intellectual Property. Copyrights
Stuchlíková & Partners provides comprehensive legal advice relating to intellectual property, copyrights, and industrial property rights. In relation to industrial property rights, we cooperate with reputable patent representatives for the technical side of this issue.
Stuchlíková & Partners’s clients include various artists, photographers, dancers, filmmakers, production companies, and prestigious organisations for supporting artists. Our lawyers have provided advice in relation to the protection of the industrial property rights of design companies and have registered the trademarks of companies operating in various branches.
In relation to copyrights and copyright law, Stuchlíková & Partners provides legal services in the following areas:
- Licensing agreements, publisher’s contracts
- Employment contracts and contracts for work with respect to resolving copyrights and protecting confidential information
- Production contracts, film contracts
- Personal and property rights of authors
- Performers’ rights
- Rights of audio and video producers
- Claims relating to copyright violations
- Copyright and the Internet - copyrights on the Internet, violation of copyrights on the Internet
Stuchlíková & Partners also provides in cooperation with reputable patent representatives the following legal services relating to industrial property rights:
- Trademarks – applications and registration of trademarks, national trademarks, Community Trademarks, international trademarks, transfer of trademarks, changes to trademarks, trademark research, trademark monitoring, objections to trademarks, and deletion of trademarks
- Industrial designs - applications and registration of industrial designs, national industrial designs, Community Designs, international industrial designs, transfer of industrial designs, changes to industrial designs, industrial design research
- Inventions, patents, utility models, semiconductor topographies
- Designation of origin and geographical indications
- Disputes and enforcing intellectual property rights
- Representation in proceedings before the Industrial Property Office
Stuchlíková & Partners also provides services abroad in the area of industrial property protection through its cooperating patent offices.