Immigration law and foreign nationals
Our law firm offers you comprehensive legal advice relating to immigration law and foreigners, especially obtaining visas or residence permits in the Czech Republic, work permits, or Czech citizenship.
The long-term experience of our lawyers guarantees that the entire process will run smoothly and the chances of success are maximised.
Visas and residence permits may be obtained primarily for:
- Business and trade
- Academic research
- Reunification of families
Legal advice relating to immigration law and foreigners includes in particular:
- Applications for short-term and long-term visas
- Applications for long-term residence permits
- Arranging work permits and business licences
- Establishing companies or obtaining trade licences
- Green cards
- Blue cards
- Applications for permanent residence permits
- Applications for Czech citizenship
In relation to visas and residence permits, we are also able to arrange advice relating to business and tax issues.
For immigration services contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number: +420 222 767 393 .