Insolvency and restructuring
The lawyers of Stuchlíková & Partners have an abundance of experience in restructuring and insolvency proceedings. We offer legal representation for debtors and creditors. Our lawyers have created for the clients a responsible and reliable environment for legal advice prior to launching insolvency proceedings or enforcement of claims and negotiations with the insolvency trustee.
In addition, we provide legal assistance in company reorganisation and restructuring. In cooperation with tax experts, we arrange comprehensive analyses of potential corporate structures so that the restructuring affects the company as little as possible and also so that it fulfils its purpose of protection against creditors.
The services offered as a part of insolvency proceedings and restructuring include:
- Legal advice for debtors relating to potential insolvency
- Representing debtors and creditors in insolvency proceedings
- Advice to creditors in relation to registering claims and their subsequent enforcement
- Representation in creditors’ committees
- Preparation of insolvency proposals
- Evaluation and preparation of restructuring plans
- Advice concerning out-of-court settlement